Saturday, May 20, 2017

Where is Spring?

It has been several weeks since I last posted.  My life for the past three weeks has been filled with visiting family, celebrating my husband's 60th and finishing up Training Seminars for the Spring Season.

This past week Colorado received an abundance of snow.  Here it is the week after Mother's Day. This winter storm(which was named Valerie) dumped 40+ inches of snow in Colorado and Wyoming. It has been recorded as the heaviest late spring storm in 74 years.

What a contrast to see the white snow covering the green grass and colorful flowers.  After the storm, as I drove around I noticed so many tree limbs broken due to the heavy wet snow.  It is already warming up, the snow is melting and the grass is even greener(from the moisture) than it was a week ago.  I enjoyed my walk today as I looked upon the foothills to see the white snow in the distance.

I do hope this is the last snow until November!






1 comment:

Jo-Anne's Ramblings said...

Starting to cool down here, long pants and long sleeve tops are in and shorts and singlet tops are out slippers are in thongs are out and it is nice to have a change in the weather