Sunday, October 29, 2017

Praise God for A New Day!

As I looked at the sky and the beautiful colors of orange, yellow and dark blue clouds, I realized that today had been a beginning of a new day.  I have discovered that the days are going faster, the years are getting shorter and my life expectancy is different than when I was eighteen.  With all of that in mind, I am beginning to enjoy each new day.

"One thing I ask of the Lord, this is what I seek; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the Lord and to seek him in his temple."  Psalms 27:4

This was David's prayer.  His greatest desire was to live in God's presence each day of his life.  My prayer is that I will also enjoy each day with God and I will allow Him to use me to make a difference.



No comments: