Saturday, June 8, 2019

May My Plans Be Blessed

"Ask the Lord to bless your plans, and you will be successful in carrying them out."  Proverbs 16:3

As I look at my life and I am looking at what God wants me to do for the years ahead, I am seeking His direction.  I know that He has plan for me and I know that He will give me the desires of my heart.  My desire is to have joy and to share joy with others.

I am committing my life and direction to God and I am willing to put forth the effort that is needed to make these plans successful.

Lord, here is my life.  Take me and direct me and give me the joy that is needed to encourage others.

Amen!


2 comments:

CWMartin said...

Amen. I know it's the same comment on two straight posts, but you have a great way of capturing the essence, and no more needs be said.

Jo-Anne's Ramblings said...

I am with Chris, Amen, my friend