Monday, August 24, 2020

A New Season

Hard to believe that we are at the end of August.  Four more months and a new year "2021" will begin.  As we all know, life has been different this year and the year is not over.  I reflect on the words of King Solomon.  "There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven." 

As I look out on the wetland area, the yellow flowers remind me that a new season is before me.  I need to find satisfaction where I am at.  God created those yellow flowers and He created me.  There is beauty all around me.  I just need to continue to keep my eyes open and to trust Him as He guides me through each season of life. 

As the life cycle of the yellow flowers will end, also the year of "2020" will also come to an end. 

May I not rush "2020", but enjoy each day that He has created and to listen as He teaches me about the cycle of seasons and life!



No comments: