Wednesday, June 22, 2016

As You Reflect....

As I watched the sunset on Monday evening in Birmingham, the colors(yellow & orange) were spectacular.  It almost reminded me of a happy face and the verse that came to mind was Jeremiah 29:11 - "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end."

The past few days have been very peaceful, as my friend, Jilda and I reflected over the past 24 years, reminiscing over the various people that we knew(some are still living and others have passed on).  We shared tears as we reflected on those happy times of laughter and the energy that these friends shared with us.

Our lives are intertwined with others and we each take away something from that person's life.  The choice is ours whether it will be something good or something that is not good for our character.

As you reflect on your walk of life and your choice of friends, may you take the time to stop and listen to the "voice" that encourages you to be the person that you need to be to bring the peace that is needed for your surroundings!


1 comment:

Jilda said...

Good words, keep it up my friend.