Sunday, September 18, 2016

Amazing Grace

This morning the sermon was about "grace".  It is such a powerful word.  Webster's dictionary says that grace is "an unmerited divine assistance given humans for their regeneration or sanctification; a virtue coming from God".

The pastor stated "grace isn't about having a second chance; grace is having so many chances that we could use them throughout our lives and never come up empty.  It is forgiveness to the unforgivable and love to the unlovable."

I am not perfect and I do fail.  As I fail and sin, I will experience God's grace.

"Amazing grace!  How sweet the sound, that saved a wretch like me!  I once was lost, but now am found, was blind, but now I see."

As I reflect on these words, I know that an exciting week is before me.  May I enjoy each day that God brings before me!

Have a great week!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You, too!!

Jo-Anne's Ramblings said...

I am having a good week, and grace is amazing just saying