Sunday, September 9, 2018

God is Alive!

As I look at this sunset, I know that God is alive!  The rays from the sunset show me how He shines.  He is at work, even though at times I wonder.  My heart has been so heavy burden lately.   I talk with someone and find out that a family member or good friend has a serious health condition.  I begin to pray for this person and I pray for healing.  I know God heals.  I have seen people that were healed and then there were others that were not healed.  Why didn't God heal them on earth?  This is so hard to comprehend.  All I know is that I need to trust Him and know that He heals in His timing, either here on earth or with Him.

When I read Psalms 139:13-16, I know that God created each one of us.

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.  I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful.  I know that full well.

My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.  When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body.  All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be."

These verses are showing me that God knew me before I was even conceived.  If He knew me then, He knows me now.  Any health issues or challenges in one's life, God already knew about before anyone else did.  This is telling me to "let go and let God".  Let God do what God knows and does best.  "His love is eternal and his faithfulness lasts forever".

I am praying and I am asking God to heal each individual.   I am also asking that God will give each person a peace among their family and that they will feel God's presence and know that God is in control.

As I wake up each morning and see the beautiful sunrise, may I ask for the direction that I need for that day.  And at the end of the day as I see the sunset, may I thank God for this day and what He has provided for me.

I know that each day there is a sunrise and a sunset.   May I also remember that God is the alpha and the omega!


1 comment:

Jo-Anne's Ramblings said...

Well said my friend, well said