Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Celebrating Each Day

As I looked out the window, the colors of the sky looked like a painting.  The puffy salmon colored clouds against the the pale blue sky took my breath away.

Celebrate each day with an attitude of praise.  It is by thanking Him that we can handle each situation that comes your way.  God's character can be among you as you sing with joy.

"I will praise you Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all the wonderful things you have done.  I will sing with joy because of you.  I will sing praise to you, Almighty God."  Psalms 9:1

The book of Psalms brings you closer to God as you praise, worship and confess to Him on a daily basis.

Take the opportunity each morning to start your day in the right direction.  The magnificent sunrise this morning was an extra bonus to know that God is real and that He lives.

Celebrate Each Day!



2 comments:

CWMartin said...

Nothing like looking out your door to find reasons to praise Him...

Jo-Anne's Ramblings said...

Awesome photo, celebrate life is something we all should do