Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Road Trip - Wyoming, Montana & Idaho(end of the trip)

Morning came early.  We were headed home. After enjoying breakfast at "The Bunnery", we packed up and headed towards Loveland.  We were traveling on the same back roads that we had traveled on the week before.  Isn't it always surprising when you notice something different on the same path that you have always traveled.  I knew we would see different icons and we did.

Coming into Dubois, I noticed to the left a gas station that had a huge Jack Rabbit with a mask on.  I knew that Katie and I needed to be photographed with this rabbit.

Our next stop would be Lander to have an organic lunch at "The Rise".

As we entered into Colorado, I reflected on where we had been and all that we had seen.  I thought of what President Eisenhower once stated "It is a pity that every citizen of each state cannot visit all the others, to see the differences, to learn what we have in common and come back with a richer, fuller, understanding of America--in all it beauty, in all its dignity, in all its strength, in support of moral principles."

This is so true.  Traveling gives you an appreciation of what you have.  Last year, I did achieve visiting all 50 states.  They are all different and they all have their different stories and their own beauty.  

Thank you for allowing me to relive my trip and my adventures.  Now, it is your turn to put together a road trip and see America!

Dubois, Wyoming


The Rise - Lander, Wyoming