Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Good Friends

Today I read this quote "Good friends are like stars.  You don't always see them, but you know they are always there."

I thought how true.  I have moved a lot in the past 5 years.  Every time, I move into a new city, it is starting over in building relationships.  Someone that you can go have coffee with, go to a movie or someone that you can talk with about nothing.

I am thankful for my friends that I have developed in the past sixty-three years and for my new friends.  I know that they are always there.

Treasure your friends and always remember that they may not live in the same area as you do, but they are always there for you.

Remember to have friends, you need to be a friend.

Today is the day to pick up the phone, text or write a letter to a friend that you haven't seen in a while. Just let them know how much you treasure their friendship.  Make a difference in their life, like they have yours.