Monday, January 15, 2018

A Snowy Day!

There was a smile on my face as I rocked in my rocker and sipped on my creme brulee coffee.  It was snowing!  I enjoy a snowy day.  Especially a snowy day where you don't have to go anywhere.

Today I had permission to stay at home and to enjoy the moment.  The huge flakes collected on the ground as it became a wintery landscape.

As I enjoyed my second cup of steaming, hot coffee, I read this verse, Isaiah 1:18 - "Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord; though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool".

We all have sinned(we have missed the mark).  No one is perfect.  Our sins are like the stains(crimson color) that we can't remove.  It is only through Jesus that our lives can become pure(white as snow).  

I know I will never be perfect, but I do know that with Jesus in my life I have those days where it is like a snowy day and I can rest in His hands.  I know He wants me to rest in His hands daily.  This is something that I will work on, "to let go and to let God".

Today, I will rest in His arms and allow Him to fill me with His love and His spirit!




1 comment:

Jo-Anne's Ramblings said...

Snow always looks nice in photos