Thursday, January 11, 2018

Faith = Living

As the rising sun promises me a new day, a new beginning, it also promises me that my life is all about living!

I have to have faith each morning as I place my feet on the floor.  Knowing, that is what my body does, it  moves forward.  I don't have to stop and think, "do I put one foot in front of the other or do I bend before I walk".  It is a process.  I just do it.  That is faith!

Living is what God wants me to do.  By living, I know God.  As I read God's word and allow Him to be a part of my life, I allow Him to grow closer to me.

A lot of us talk about faith, but do our lives reflect how God wants us to live it! 

I look at the soft blue sky, seeing the whispers of the clouds and the majestic colors of orange, pink and some yellow across the horizon and I know that God wants me to step out in faith and to live the life that He has given me.

No comments: