Thursday, February 16, 2017

Another Beautiful Day

Two days in a row!  The weather has been outstanding!

In the mornings, the temperature has been in the 20's and by noon, the temperature has been in the upper 60's.  It feels like spring.  The trees are budding and are just as confused about the weather as I am.

February in Colorado has been exceptionally warm.  This time last year, there was snow on the ground and the highs were in the 40s.  I know that the groundhog saw it's shadow.  That means we are suppose to have six more weeks of cold.  I am sure that within the next six weeks, we will have snow and colder temperatures.

In the meantime, I will enjoy this beautiful weather.  It has been wonderful to go outside without a coat, scarf and gloves.  There hasn't been a cloud in the sky and no wind.  It feels great to be in shorts and to get some sunshine on this body.

I will enjoy the weather for the next several days.  As I soak in the sun and get in my steps, I will look to the west toward the snowy Rocky Mountains and be thankful for another warm, sunshiny day.

No comments: