Monday, February 6, 2017

Tomorrow is Another Day!

We all have days that we can hardly wait for it to be over.  And today was that day for me.

I woke up at 4:30 this morning and was ready to seize the day.

I finished packing and headed to the airport to fly to Chicago.

On my way to the airport, I found out that my posters that I shipped out last week had not arrived at the hotel in Chicago.  I spent about an hour on the phone trying to locate them.  Hopefully, I will have them in the morning for the Basic Class that I am teaching.

I get to the airport and before heading to the security line, I go the restroom.  While in the stall, one of my nice earrings fell into the toilet.  I did retrieve it before the automatic flush occurred.  I have been washing my hands all day long.

I get on the plane and then the pilot announced that the air condition on the plane was not working properly and that maintenance was working on it.  Sixty minutes later, we did take off.

Upon arriving to the hotel and checking-in, I headed to my room and the door to my room is ajar.  Needless to say, I didn't even go to the door.  I headed back downstairs and of course, the receptionist was very apologetic.  They got me a new room and gave me a coupon for a drink at the bar.

I am ready to go to bed and to start a new day.

As Scarlett O'Hara said in "Gone With The Wind", "after all, tomorrow is another day".

No comments: