Wednesday, August 16, 2017

The Eye of the Peacock

Today as I was going through pictures, I came across one of the photos that I took this summer in Italy.  I was touring an organic cheese farm and these peacocks were roaming the property, spreading their beautiful feathers and crying out their call.


The beauty of the peacock is so spectacular with it's rich, iridescent blue body and the tail plumes are a rich blue as well.  The vibrant blue, green and yellow eye spots on the feathers show the beauty of the peacock.

The peacock is symbolic of integrity, as well nobility, holiness, guidance, protection and watchfulness.  This is one reason why you always see peacocks roaming on the grounds of royalty.

Seeing this photo reminded me once again of the beauty of nature.  God created the peacock and He created me.  May we never forget how special we all are in God's eyes!

No comments: