Saturday, February 20, 2021

Has God Forgotten Me!

 As my eyes saw the early morning dawn with the pastel colors of blues and pinks before me, I knew that God was with me.  The birds shouted His name as the sunlight came over the horizon.

As I go through heartaches and misfortunes, I shout "where are you God?"  How often have we asked God "where is He when we needed Him?"  We live the life that we want and when things don't go the way we want them to, "it is God's fault, not mine".

As I stay in the word, I know that He has never forsaken me.  The question is "have we forsaken and forgotten Him."

Isaiah 49:15 reminds me "even if a mother should forget her child, my Lord, will never forget me...He has written my name on the palms of His hands."

Stay in His word and be still as you watch the morning sunrise or the evening sunset.  The clouds will etch the promises that He has given you and me.



3 comments:

Jo-Anne's Ramblings said...

He has not, it just feels like it at tines

CWMartin said...

I have learned a lot of knee-jerk reactions to God are backwards...

Anonymous said...

That is so true, and a good reminder for each of us that serve the Lord! Thank you for these words!