Friday, December 16, 2016

It is Winter!

Here I sit in my warm home and watching the snow.  It is dark outside and the temperature is dropping.  Within minutes the temperature dropped from 30 degrees to 15 degrees.  The low tonight is -4.

I ventured out about an hour ago to check the mailbox and the blowing snow covered my eyelids.  I was thankful that I did not have to spend the night in this freezing weather.  By the time I got back to the house, my footsteps were already covered by the snow.

I keep telling myself it is winter in the northern hemisphere and it is suppose to be cold.  It continues to snow and we have received about 3 inches within the past 2 hours.

I am in the process of packing for my trip to Australia, where it is summer.  How does one pack for summer, when it is freezing outside?

As I reflect on my day, I am thankful for so much during this Christmas season.

May we all enjoy each moment in life and know that our lives are in His hands!

Merry Christmas!






No comments: