Monday, March 23, 2020

He Is With Me

Another day of the unknown.  But there is one thing that I do know, "He is With Me".  I am thankful for my spiritual upbringing in knowing Jesus as my Lord and Savior.  I have such a peace with the unknown.

I am thankful that I can get out and smell the freshness of the air and to feel the cool wind as it hits my face and to see the blue sky before me.  These senses let me know that He is here among myself and this whole situation of the corona virus.

""The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.  Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged."  Deuteronomy 31:8

The eternal God is my refuge and He is holding me and you in His arms.

Today is a day to reflect on our senses.  How often do you really stop and think about the food that you eat or the smell of food or the outdoor fragrances?  We take so much for granted in touching someone or something.  If you can be outside, stop and listen to the birds chirping.  God has given them a voice to share joy and to put a smile on your face.  Open your eyes and see all the wonderful things that God has provided to you and your family.

Today is a new day of discovering who you are.