Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Trusting in God's Faithfulness

A new day dawning as the puffy white clouds with a hint of pink filled the sky to the west.  Another day of the unknown.  I wondered what today will hold. 

Fortunately, I don't turn the television on as it seems that the reporters all want to talk about the doom and gloom of the corona virus.  It is serious and the numbers continue to grow.  The public needs information, but they also need to know that there is hope.

In the book of Lamentations, Jeremiah talked about God's faithfulness.  God is with us through all situations and I believe that there will be a rainbow at the end.  As we walk through the valley, we will come out stronger and more confident in who we are.

Each morning as I rise, I will remember the verse "They are new every morning; great is His faithfulness."


2 comments:

Jo-Anne's Ramblings said...

Yes we need to trust in God, I know I do

Rick Watson said...

I make it a point to write about the beauty around us. I get a summary of the news a few time a day from a source I trust and then go about my isolation.
Take care of yourself.
R