Friday, March 27, 2020

A Rainy Day

"Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, but learning to dance in the rain."

This says it all.  Today is day 2 of the "Stay At Home".  I woke up to a cloudy, drizzly day.  A day that you definitely wanted to stay in.  A day that you wanted to snuggle up with a pint of Blue Bell, Bride Cake Ice Cream and a good book.

I didn't snuggle up with a good book, but I did eat the pint of Blue Bell ice cream.  I do believe it helped with the stress.

Also I worked at home, talked with a good friend, did the elliptical for about 30 minutes and was able to get out for about 30 minutes on my bike before the downpour.

Not bad for a rainy day!

Just remember life is all about how you look at it!

Enjoyed watching the mallards fly into their nested area.

1 comment:

Jo-Anne's Ramblings said...

Rainy days are part of life