Monday, April 27, 2020

God's Joy

Larimer County is now on to its new phase "Safer at home".  This means that the next order is to slowly open up the economy while preventing another spike in COVID-19 cases.  Some businesses were allowed to open today as long as everyone was abiding by the rules of wearing a mask and safe distancing.

I did drive to the Garden Center to purchase some ground covering to put around the tree.

Even though I could venture out a little more, I chose to stay close to home.  I had some work to do and I also wanted to take advantage of the beautiful weather.

"Sing to the Lord with thanksgiving; make music to our God on the harp.  He covers the sky with clouds; he supplies the earth with rain and makes grass grow on the hills."  Psalms 147:7-8

Beauty is all around me.  I just need to open my eyes to see it.


1 comment:

Jo-Anne's Ramblings said...

Slow and steady does it, we don't want to rush things