Tuesday, March 12, 2019

My Rock & My Fortress

"He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will not be shaken."  Psalms 62:6

It is so powerful to know that I believe in a God that is my rock.  When I think of a rock, I feel how solid it is  and how strong that it can be.  My God is someone that I can always rely on to be there for me and to protect me.

My fortress is my castle.  A large and permanent building that can't be moved or knocked down.  He will surround me and guard me against the enemy.

Praise God, I am delivered from my sin.  Ephesians 2:8-9 says "For it is by grace you have been saved through faith.  It is not from yourself or anything you've done, but the gift of God."  Salvation is my free gift of grace from God.

Knowing that I am saved and that God is my rock and my fortress, I can do all things through Jesus Christ who strengthens me!

When you are doubting what you believe, remember "He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will not be shaken."


2 comments:

Jo-Anne's Ramblings said...

Amen my friend

CWMartin said...

Great post! Followed Jo-Anne here...